We typically collect two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This information is moved to, held and processed by people in the USA of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other relevant Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- During using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to deliver you their ads and use the same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- Should you enroll with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services Aren't designed nor are they intended to be used by kids 13 and under;
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or promotion. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when enrolling with our Websites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when participating in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your trip originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the web pages you see, and the magnitude of your visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. We also use this data in other ways naturally connected to the situation in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support vendors who host and handle information, process credit card orders, deliver our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the decision to openly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting location in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. Please note that although we strive to protect your PII, we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail at the last known email address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might happen while we consider necessary actions to find out the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of options concerning how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to find any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your information from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the use of a small child below the age of 13 and they are illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.